We recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
• We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
Our Partnership focus:
• Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship and will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices
• We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices
• We shall encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit
• We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our standards of service.
• We shall develop Environmental policies and objectives as part of the business planning cycle.
• We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees and will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development
• We shall maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement
• We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, colour, race or religious belief are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment
• We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment in line with our Health and Safety policy and safe systems of work